| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Maastricht in February is very cool at 2.5 °C (36.5 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 5.5 °C (41.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -0.5 °C (31.1 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in February is 6 °C (10.8 °F).
- The weather in February is slightly dry. Only 53.2mm (2.1in) of water is laid down.
- The shortest day is 9:09 long and the longest day is 10:45 long with an average length of 9:56.
Check the distance to and compare the Maastricht February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Maastricht, Netherlands
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Maastricht:
- Den Helder, Netherlands - 239.5 kms (148.8 miles) NNW
- De Kooy, Netherlands - 234.6 kms (145.8 miles) NNW
- Amsterdam, Netherlands - 138.8 kms (86.2 miles) NNW
- De Bilt, Netherlands - 138.7 kms (86.2 miles) NNW
- Gemert, Netherlands - 71.9 kms (44.7 miles) N
- Vlissingen, Netherlands - 162.3 kms (100.9 miles) WNW
- Ostende, Belgium - 202.1 kms (125.6 miles) WNW
- D'Uccle, Belgium - 99.8 kms (62 miles) W
- Brussels, Belgium - 99.8 kms (62 miles) W
- Lille, France - 191.1 kms (118.7 miles) W